This step-by-step video tutorial shows you how to cook a Boston Butt in the instant pot.
How to cook a Boston Butt in a Crockpot
The Boston butt is a tough cut of beef from the shoulder of an ox or cow. It comes from the area of the shoulder that holds the achilles tendon, which is a very strong tendon. The most common cuts of this area are the Boston butt and the top sirloin.
More recipes for the Instant Pot
Following are the directions to cook a Boston Butt in the Instant Pot.
How To Cook Boston Butt And Split It
Boston Butt is one of the most flavorful and tender pieces of meat, it is a coarsely-cut piece of beef taken from the bottom or butt end of the cow. It is often used for stew meat, although it can also be used for ground beef. It is one of the most flavorful and tender pieces of meat, it is a coarsely-cut piece of beef taken from the bottom or butt end of the cow. It is often used for stew meat, although it can also be used for ground beef. Since Boston Butt has a good amount of flavor, it’s often split and used in sandwiches, stews and soups. Here is a guide on how to cook Boston Butt in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.
How To Cook A Good BBQ Boston Butt
The Boston Butt is a smoky pulled pork and it is quite possibly the most delicious pulled pork you’ll ever put in your mouth. There are many different ways to cook a good BBQ Boston Butt, but the best one I have found is to cook it in a slow cooker or the Instant Pot. Today I’m sharing my best recipes for you. I make BBQ BBQ Barbecue Pulled Pork in the slow cooker, while I make BBQ BBQ Pulled Pork in the Instant Pot.
Ingredients and Instructions for Instant Pot BBQ Boston Butt
Ingredients: 1 large Boston Butt
3-4 large Carrots
1 large onion
1. Wash the Boston Butt
2. Cut the Fat off of the top of the Boston Butt (don’t worry, you can remove this later)
3. Cut the carrots into 8-10 pieces
4. Put the Instant Pot on SAUTE
5. Put the carrots and onion in the middle of the Instant Pot
6. Drizzle a little oil over the carrots and onions
7. Put a lid on the Instant Pot
8. Put the pressure valve on high
9. Mix the Pot
10. Turn the dial on LOW and let the timer do the work for you
11. Put the pressure valve on SAUTE
12. Cook for 4 hours
13. Let the pot rest
14. Open the pot, pull out the bones, and discard
15. Put the meat in a pan and cook on high
16. Put the Instant Pot on SAUTE
17. Pour in a little oil, and salt and pepper the meat
18. Saute until the meat is slightly brown
19. Mix the Pot
20. Turn the dial on low and let the timer do the work for you
21. Cook for 1 hour
22. Let the pot rest
I’m Brian Danny Max, a chef and a writer at cookingtom.com. I’m here to talk about food and cooking, and to share some of my favorite recipes with you all! I’ve been interested in food and cooking since I was a child. My parents are both great cooks, and they taught me a lot about the kitchen. I’ve been cooking professionally for about 10 years now, and I’ve loved every minute of it! I specialize in healthy, flavorful recipes that are easy to make at home. I believe that anyone can cook a delicious meal, no matter their skill level. I’m here to help you learn how to cook, and to show you that it’s not as difficult as you might think! I hope you’ll check out my blog and my recipes, and I look forward to hearing from you!