Although the stew cucumber It is not the favorite food of many people, it provides a large number of benefits for the body, so it is advisable to add it to the diet so that the nutrients it entails reach the body.
This ingredient is very versatile and can be combined with a variety of foods. This helps to have a great varied menu that provides a diversity of properties to the body and flavors to the palate.
You can read: Spinach omelette with egg and mozzarella cheese
Taking into account the above, in Cromos we offer you a recipe for stuffed cucumber so that it tastes good and you can share with your family and friends without any of them falling apart when preparing them.
With this preparation you will be able to have a healthy lunch.
Photo: GettyImages – GettyImages
How to make stuffed cucumber without falling apart?
through the portal Free Recipes the professional chef Laura Durán has explained how to carry out this preparation from home so that it is perfect. Next, we review the step by step and the ingredients what do you require
Also read: Auyama cream: ingredients and recipe to prepare it from home
Learn how to prepare this recipe from home.
- Preparation time: Four. Five minutes.
- Cooking time: Four. Five minutes.
- Servings: 4.
- 4 units of Cucumber for stew
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- 400 grams of ground beef
- 4 units of mozzarella cheese
- 30 milliliters of whole milk
- 5 units of Tomatoes
- 200 grams of long onion
- 2 units of Eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of Pepper
You can read: Mango, avocado and tomato salad: a fresh and delicious option
Preparation of a stuffed cucumber
- List the ingredients you require by buying what you need.
- Then make a cut in the center of the cucumber and remove the seeds that it contains inside.
- Once you have cleaned the cucumbersfill a pot with enough water and take it to the fire.
- When the water begins to bubble, add the cucumbers and let them cook. When they are soft, remove them and reserve them.
- Now cut the tomatoes into fine squares together with the onion and take everything to a frying pan over medium heat with sunflower oil.
- Add to the vegetables chopped salt, pepper and garlic paste to taste so that you give more flavor to the filling.
- Add the ground meat, a little color and cumin. Stir until you see that the filling has taken on vitality and contrast.
- In a separate pot, add plenty of water and put the eggs to cook for 10 minutes.
- When you see that the meat is well sautéed, turn off the heat and add white rice. Mix until everything is fully integrated.
- Rectify the flavor and if you want, add another ingredient of your choice.
- If the eggs they are already cooked, peel them and grate them on top of the meat filling.
- put the cucumbers in a refractory, open them and add the filling you made. Close the cucumbers with great caution and place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top and a splash of milk on top.
- Take them in the oven at 180°C until the cheese is gratin.
- Ready! Serve and enjoy.
Follow us on Google News
Collected by Cookingtom
I’m Brian Danny Max, a chef and a writer at cookingtom.com. I’m here to talk about food and cooking, and to share some of my favorite recipes with you all! I’ve been interested in food and cooking since I was a child. My parents are both great cooks, and they taught me a lot about the kitchen. I’ve been cooking professionally for about 10 years now, and I’ve loved every minute of it! I specialize in healthy, flavorful recipes that are easy to make at home. I believe that anyone can cook a delicious meal, no matter their skill level. I’m here to help you learn how to cook, and to show you that it’s not as difficult as you might think! I hope you’ll check out my blog and my recipes, and I look forward to hearing from you!