Sunday afternoon and no desire to cook? There are weekends to which we designate total rest and what we least want is to go to the kitchen to prepare elaborate disheswe want to cook something quick, simple but also nutritious. Pasta They are excellent for getting us out of trouble when cheap and fast food We are talking.
In this note we will share a special recipe, prepared with poblano pepper. Spaghetti is a type of Italian pasta which is made with flour and water, is a food that adapts to different ingredients to create exquisite recipes. The combination of this pasta with poblano chili sauce manages to have a special touch with the flavor of Mexico, especially for people who enjoy spicy flavors. Of creamy consistency that is accompanied with parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
This recipe is quite simple to recreate, you will require few ingredients and it can be the perfect accompaniment for your Sunday afternoon. Here we give you all the details of the procedure.
Spaghetti in poblano sauce
- 340 gr of spaghetti-type pasta
- 4 poblano chiles
- 200 ml of evaporated milk
- ½ stick of cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ pepper and cumin
- ½ cup coriander
- 1 tsp chicken broth powder
- 40 grams of butter
- Heat the water in a pot over high heat, add a teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil. When it comes to a boil, add the pasta and let it cook for the time indicated on the package, it can vary between 7 and 11 minutes. And when it’s al dente, remove it from the heat. Strain and reserve.
- To prepare the poblano chili sauce, it will be necessary to first roast them, reserve them in a plastic bag for 5 minutes until they sweat and then remove the skin, seeds and devein it.
- When they are ready, cut them into small pieces and take them to the blender, add cream cheese along with the evaporated milk, cilantro previously washed and disinfected. Season to taste, add cumin and powdered chicken bouillon. Blend until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Meanwhile, in a pot or pan, place the butter and add the already drained spaghetti, stir well until the spaghetti is integrated. Add the poblano chile sauce and rectify the flavor.
- Let cook for 10 minutes on low heat. When it starts to boil, add the Parmesan or Gouda cheese and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Ready! You have an ideal preparation to enjoy this weekend.
Collected by Cookingtom
I’m Brian Danny Max, a chef and a writer at cookingtom.com. I’m here to talk about food and cooking, and to share some of my favorite recipes with you all! I’ve been interested in food and cooking since I was a child. My parents are both great cooks, and they taught me a lot about the kitchen. I’ve been cooking professionally for about 10 years now, and I’ve loved every minute of it! I specialize in healthy, flavorful recipes that are easy to make at home. I believe that anyone can cook a delicious meal, no matter their skill level. I’m here to help you learn how to cook, and to show you that it’s not as difficult as you might think! I hope you’ll check out my blog and my recipes, and I look forward to hearing from you!