The lentils They are a grain whose consumption provides zinc, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, folic acid, vitamin C and much more. They are a very traditional meal in Colombia and are generally prepared to share family lunches.
If this ingredient is part of your daily diet and you want to give this preparation a twist, we bring you a lentil soup with spanish chorizo. to do this recipe it is not necessary to spend a lot of time or buy so many ingredients, surely some you already have at home.
You can read: Prepare chicken curry in 10 minutes with this recipe
How to make a lentil soup with Spanish chorizo?
The portal specialized in gastronomy, tasty has explained how to make this preparation. Next, we review the step by step and the ingredients it requires.
Also read: Homemade pizza: a recipe to calm your cravings
Learn how to prepare this recipe from home.
- Preparation time: fifty minutes.
- Cooking time: Four. Five minutes.
- Servings: 4.
- 375 gr of lentils
- 5 liters of water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 150 Gr of sliced Spanish chorizo
- 2 serrano chiles
- 1 tomato cut in half
- 2 carrots
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 Tablespoons of Oil
You can read: Chicken recipes: breast in mushroom cream for your next lunch
Preparation of a lentil soup with Spanish chorizo
- The first thing you should do is prepare the ingredients. Peel and cut into small pieces potatoes and the carrots.
- Put the lentils in a container and wash them. Then, place them in a large pot along with the tomatoesthe chilies mountains and water.
- Bring the pot over medium-high heat until you see the water begin to boil.
- Just as the water begins to bubble, add the potatoesthe carrotthe chorizo Y Salt to taste. Lower the heat to medium and wait for everything to cook for 45 minutes.
- While everything is ready, heat the oil in a pan, it is recommended that it be olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, take it off the heat and drizzle it paprika. Stir with a spoon or with the help of a blender so that everything is mixed well.
- Add the result of the previous step to the pot of lentils and again, stir everything very well.
- Wait for the lentils they are soft and ready, you can serve and consume.
Keep in mind when preparing this recipe if any of your guests are allergic to any of the products used. For example, some people who are intolerant of Chileso they could give up eating your dish because it contains this product.
Another recipe with lentils:
Follow us on Google News
Collected by Cookingtom
I’m Brian Danny Max, a chef and a writer at cookingtom.com. I’m here to talk about food and cooking, and to share some of my favorite recipes with you all! I’ve been interested in food and cooking since I was a child. My parents are both great cooks, and they taught me a lot about the kitchen. I’ve been cooking professionally for about 10 years now, and I’ve loved every minute of it! I specialize in healthy, flavorful recipes that are easy to make at home. I believe that anyone can cook a delicious meal, no matter their skill level. I’m here to help you learn how to cook, and to show you that it’s not as difficult as you might think! I hope you’ll check out my blog and my recipes, and I look forward to hearing from you!