Lifestyle > Recipe
Ingredients, procedures and tips to achieve the best version of these cookies
Reading time: –‘
January 22, 2023 at 05:04
By Federico González Talvi – Special for El Observador
Peanut Butter Cookies or peanut butter, as they are called in English. Super classics in American cuisine, they are recognized by their crisscross appearance on the surface, although today I chose to give them a more rustic touch.
With this recipe you will achieve soft cookies that melt in the mouth and at the same time have an intense flavor. If they are Peanut Butter, let it show!
They are ideal for snacks, you can store them in an airtight container and they last several days. Although at home they fly.
You can add chopped peanuts to the dough and you will have an incredible contrast of textures.
I share this recipe below and invite you to tag me in your posts (@federicogonzaleztalvi)) if they decide to do it.
- flour 180g
- Butter 100g
- Peanut Butter 200g
- Egg 1 pc
- Brown sugar 240g
- Baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Beat the ointment butter (room temperature) along with the peanut butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes, until everything is well integrated.
- Add the egg and continue beating until a homogeneous mixture remains.
- We pass the flour, salt and baking powder through a sieve, to avoid any lumps and with the help of a spatula we incorporate into the previous batter.
- Mix well.
- Reserve in the refrigerator for 20 minutes until the mixture is firm.
- With the help of a spoon, form balls of the desired size and take to the oven, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, at 180°C for approximately 10 minutes.
- The time may vary depending on the size they are given. When we notice that the edges begin to brown, they are ready.
- Remove, let cool (if they can) and serve.
Still don’t have an account? Register now.
To continue with your purchase,
login is required.
or log in with your account at:
Enjoy The Observer. Access news from any device and receive headlines by email according to the interests you choose.
Thanks for signing up.
exclusive content of
Be a part, go from informing yourself to forming your opinion.
If you are already a Member subscriber, log in here
Collected by Cookingtom
I’m Brian Danny Max, a chef and a writer at cookingtom.com. I’m here to talk about food and cooking, and to share some of my favorite recipes with you all! I’ve been interested in food and cooking since I was a child. My parents are both great cooks, and they taught me a lot about the kitchen. I’ve been cooking professionally for about 10 years now, and I’ve loved every minute of it! I specialize in healthy, flavorful recipes that are easy to make at home. I believe that anyone can cook a delicious meal, no matter their skill level. I’m here to help you learn how to cook, and to show you that it’s not as difficult as you might think! I hope you’ll check out my blog and my recipes, and I look forward to hearing from you!